Sales RepresentativeABNWorks — Edmonton, AB
This position has the potential to be converted to a full-time position.
Compensation: To be determined.
Hours: 15 to 20 hours per week (flexible schedule).
Seniority Level: Entry level
Competition Number: ABN-YEG-01
ABNWorks is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for sold packages.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Previous experience in sales an asset.
- Studying or studied in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Generally tech-savvy and up-to-date on trends.
- Determined and motivated to achieve goals.
Please send your resume and cover-letter to [email protected] with the job title and competition number in the subject line of the email.
We strive to reply to all our applicants within a moderate time-frame. If you see the need to follow-up on your application, please send us an email with your inquiry at the aforementioned email address.
Thank you for your application!